- The minimum load value is €1, and the maximum load value is €1,000.
- e-Gift cards are non-refundable so please treat them as cash.
- You can check your e-gift card balance online at Halfords.com or www.giftcards.halfords.com alternatively, you can check your e-gift card balance in store at any Halfords store.
- You cannot top-up an e-gift card, but you can purchase another one.
- You can use an e-gift card as part or full payment and in conjunction with another payment method such as a debit or credit card or another e-gift card or cash, in any Halfords store or online.
- The remaining funds on the e-gift card will remain available for redemption until the e-gift card expires.
- The e-gift card is valid for 5 years after date of purchase.
- Lost or stolen e-gift cards cannot be replaced.
- E-gift cards are redeemable in any Halfords retail store, online on www.halfords.ie and in Halfords Autocenters.
- All refunds are made in the payment method, or combinations of payment methods used for the transaction.